General Practice Registrars Australia (GPRA) is your voice in the GP sector.
We represent over 25,000 members who are:
- GP registrars
- prevocational doctors
- or medical students.
We are your not-for-profit organisation advocating for you in both the general practice sector and with government on issues that matter to GP registrars.
We support our members by:
- negotiating the National Terms and Conditions for the Employment of Registrars (NTCER)
- advocating on educational, employment and policy issues in general practice
- providing advice on employment negotiations and training issues
- facilitating networking with colleagues
- assisting with exam preparation
- providing special member-only services and discounts with partner organisations.
Our networks include:
- Indigenous General Practice Registrar Network (IGPRN)
- General Practice Student Network (GPSN)
- Going Places Network (GPN)
- General Practice Registrar Medical Educator Network
- General Practice Registrar Emerging Supervisor Network.
GPRA is governed by the GPRA constitution.