All RLOs are automatically members of GPRA’s Advisory Council.
RLOs are there to provide you with support.
RLOs are there to support you. You may wish to contact your RLO when:
- you need advice or have questions relating to your training, employment, contract, workplace or work-life balance
- you need a ‘sounding board’ to talk through your thoughts
- you need ideas and suggestions specific to your circumstance
- you need a support person who understands the issues facing GP registrars
- if you feel isolated or unsupported, or are struggling.
Your RLO will listen to you, and where appropriate they may also:
- provide advice
- refer you to a health professional for further support
- assist with submitting any anonymous or identifiable enquiries or complaints
- provide emotion support
- facilitate social or group events that may help GP registrars debrief or support each other.
You can contact your RLO through the details provided below. You may also contact GPRA for confidential advice and support, especially with issues and questions relating to your employment agreement and training.
- Nicholas Maluga (Central Eastern South Western Sydney Urban Sydney)
- Terri Haworth (North Coast NSW – Rural)
- Darran Foo (South Eastern NSW)
- Jackson Blythe (Western NSW – Rural)
Ben Ryall (Western NSW)
- Katie Fisher (Hunter, Central Coast & New England (urban & rural))
- Mohammad Islam (ACT & Murrumbidgee (urban/rural))
- Stephanos Eliades (Nepean, Western and Northern Sydney)
- Registrar Advisory Group Chair — Anastasia Isakova
- Mid East — Manidipa Das
- South West — Sarah Lews
- North West — Rebecca Merendino
- Perth North East — Rosalind Forward
- Perth North — Najia Adnan
- Perth South — Humera Khanum
- Perth South East — Brittany Phillips