Want an in-depth insight into general practice?
Our futureGP magazine takes a look at what real GPs, from across Australia, are doing in general practice—learn how you can tailor your future practice to make your career as a GP as unique as you are.
The NEW 2020/21 edition contains:
- stories spanning Australia-wide (from Palm Island to Perth)
- the wide range of career pathways within general practice
- the diversity of opportunities available to GPs
- insights into general practice
- stories from GPs, GP trainees, and key leaders in the profession.
Read stories from the latest edition here...The following stories are excerpts only; to read the full story, you can get your copy from our online store.
Seeing the impact of a simple excision really made Dr Shalabi 'addicted' to searching through a patient’s skin, and trying to find something that we could remove in order to avoid a nasty skin cancer. Read more...