OSCE Preparation Webinar 1
Please note: following the May 2020 announcement regarding the change in the RACGP clinical examination, GPRA recognise that some content in this video may no longer be relevant to the new exam format. Until more information is available regarding the format of the new exam, this video will be available as a free resource for GP trainees.
About this webinar:
- 1 hour, 17 minutes long
- aimed at OSCE preparation
- presented by Dr Shikha Chhabra.
- general exam information, tips and hints
- one long case example discussing an ideal approach
- one live short case example with a live webinar participant, with feedback on what went well and what to improve on
- one live VIVA case example with a live webinar participant, with feedback on what went well and what to improve on
- a live question and answer time.
This webinar was recorded in September 2018 and is now available on-demand to be watched at your convenience.