OSCE Preparation Webinar 2
Please note: following the May 2020 announcement regarding the change in the RACGP clinical examination, GPRA recognise that some content in this video may no longer be relevant to the new exam format. Until more information is available regarding the format of the new exam, this video will be available as a free resource for GP trainees.
About this webinar:
- 1 hour, 9 minutes long
- aimed at OSCE preparation
- presented by Dr Andrew Parker.
- general exam information, tips and hints
- discussion of a long cases
- one live short case example
- one live VIVA case example
- a live question and answer time.
This webinar was recorded in October 2018 and is now available on-demand to be watched at your convenience.