Fully revised, 3rd Edition. Available Now!
The GP Companion is the essential pocket reference for general practice registrars, junior doctors and medical students.
- Authored, reviewed and edited by GPs and medical educators.
- Fully revised, 3rd Edition, published September 2019.
- Easy-to-access facts and figures on a range of common medical conditions, preventive health and clinical reasoning.
- Covers everything general practice, from dermatological assessment to cardiovascular medicine to the diagnosis and management of common presentations.
- An outstanding innovative pocketbook, ideal for medical students and GP registrars.
$20 plus $10 delivery via Standard Post*
Terms and conditions: *Standard delivery in Australia only. Items will be dispatched within 5 days of purchase. International shipping rates apply – please contact email@example.com for a quote. All prices include 10 per cent GST.