HURRY — use promo code ‘XMAS18’ to get a further 5% off!
About the product
The Clinical Cases books are specially designed for group and self-study for your clinical exams.
- Authored, reviewed and edited by GPs and medical educators.
- Over 60 clinical cases in Volume 1 and 32 clinical cases in Volume 2.
- Recommended for those studying for RACGP’s OSCE exam.
- Helpful for those studying for ACRRM’s StAMPS exam.
The layout of Clinical Cases
Each case is structured in three sections.
- Section A: provides exam instructions, patient scenario, and patient record summary
- Section B: information for the patient role-player and examiner
- Section C: information for examiners, including key marking criteria, case management and references
About the General Practice Exam Book
- Authored and reviewed by experienced GPs, GPRA members and leading medical editors.
- Contains general preparation advice, tips, and important information relating to the exams
- AKT practice questions, with answers
- KFP practice cases, with answers
- 10 OSCE practice questions and answers
- Aimed at preparation for RACGP’s KFP and ATK exams.
$150 plus $20 pp via Express Post*
Terms and conditions: *Express Post delivery in Australia only. Items will be delivered within 7 days of purchase. International shipping rates apply – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. All prices include 10 per cent GST.
For all questions please email email@example.com or call (03) 9629 8878.