About the product
The Clinical Cases books are specially designed for group and self-study for your clinical exams.
- Authored, reviewed and edited by GPs and medical educators.
- Over 32 clinical cases in Volume 2.
- Recommended for those studying for RACGP’s OSCE exam.
- Helpful for those studying for ACRRM’s StAMPS exam.
- Thanks to Dr Alan Trieu, Dr Alexandra Williams, Dr Anza Memon, Dr Ashlea Broomfield, Dr Carolyn O’Shea, Dr Emily Deck, Dr Frances Rose, Dr Ginita Oberoi, Dr Kath O’Connor, Dr Lisa Fraser, Dr Nicholas Cominos and Dr Rosemary Wyber.
The layout of Clinical Cases
Each case is structured in three sections.
- Section A: provides exam instructions, patient scenario, and patient record summary
- Section B: information for the patient role-player and examiner
- Section C: information for examiners, including key marking criteria, case management and references
For all questions please email email@example.com or call (03) 9629 8878.