About the product
The Clinical Cases books are specially designed for group and self-study for your clinical exams.
- Authored, reviewed and edited by GPs and medical educators.
- Over 60 clinical cases in Volume 1.
- Recommended for those studying for RACGP’s OSCE exam.
- Helpful for those studying for ACRRM’s StAMPS exam.
The layout of Clinical Cases
Each case is structured in three sections.
- Section A: provides exam instructions, patient scenario, and patient record summary
- Section B: information for the patient role-player and examiner
- Section C: information for examiners, including key marking criteria, case management and references
$40 plus $20 p&h*
Terms and conditions: *Postage delivery in Australia only. Items will be delivered within 5 days of purchase. International shipping rates apply – please contact email@example.com for a quote. All prices include 10 per cent GST.
Our Clinical Cases books (two volumes) have been revised and fully updated to align with current clinical guidelines. However, publication of the new editions of these books has been temporarily postponed, following the recent announcement regarding the change in the RACGP clinical examination, until more information is available regarding the format of the RACGP 2020.1 transitional and new 2021 clinical exams.
We believe that the GPRA Clinical Cases books will continue to be a valuable resource in preparing for College clinical examinations, but we would like to ensure that the new editions of these books are appropriately aligned to the new clinical exam formats before these books are offered for sale.
A small number of the previous edition of the Clinical Cases (Vol 1) books are available for purchase at this sale price.
Due to the high volume of demand, GPRA cannot guarantee the availability of stock during the offer period and slight delays in dispatch may occur.
For all questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 9629 8878.