GPRA is a dynamic organisation to work in. We offer staff a range of benefits and career opportunities in a variety of areas, including, marketing, research, digital communications, publishing, customer service, events management and accounting.
GPRA currently has one employment opportunity, please find details below.
Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
In a newly created role, the Marketing & Social Media Coordinator will work with the Manager, Business Development & Communications and CEO on a diverse range of marketing projects and communications activities to deliver a real value proposition to GPRA members. This entry level position would suit a motivated and enthusiastic person with 1-2 years' experience in communications and digital marketing, with a basic understanding of website systems, and will provide the ideal candidate with an exciting opportunity to develop their skills and build this new role and systems from the ground up.
General Practice Registrars Australia Limited (GPRA) is a not-for-profit national organisation concerned with promoting general practice as a medical specialty of choice and representing the interests of the emerging general practice workforce through education, policy development and pastoral care. GPRA has a diverse and evolving membership base, which includes early career GPs, GP Registrars, junior doctors and medical students.
This role will support a small but dynamic organisation that is reinventing its role and functions and needs to work in a politically sensitive environment. This varied role will be involved in key communication projects and materials, including media releases and newsletters, the GPRA website and social media platforms; creating and delivering marketing plans and supporting a corporate brand review; and supporting partnerships, collaborations, campaigns and event management.
Please provide resume and brief response to each of the following selection criteria in your application:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated skills and experience in communications and/or marketing and/or events management
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to write for online and hardcopy mediums including media releases, corporate announcements e-Newsletters and articles for external publications
- Ability to curate content for all online mediums including latest news item, content pages and other online promotions, and managing and sourcing content for the web
- Experience of managing social media with an understanding of social media best practice
- Ability to work with membership or CRM databases
Manager, Business Development & Communications