As the year draws to an end, we want to recognise the importance of the relationship that registrars have with their supervisors in their GP education and training journey.
You can WIN a Welch Allyn Premium diagnostic set (RRP $1474.78) by entering our Selfie with my Supervisor competition!
Simply upload a selfie with your supervisor and tell us how your supervisor has made your 2017 training experience great.
Selfie with my supervisor competition terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to members of GPRA (General Practice Registrars Australia), aged 18 years and over, with the exception of GPRA staff, Advisory Council members and Board.
2. Entries must be received by 23:59 Thursday 21 December 2017.
3. Multiple entries are accepted, but must contain a different supervisor in each new entry.
4. To enter, entrants must be GPRA members. They must upload a picture of themselves with their supervisor to the google form. They must provide a short paragraph explaining how their supervisor has made their training experience in 2017 great.
5. All valid, eligible entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place 22 December 2017. The first prize entry will be drawn at random from eligible entries.
6. The prize for the winner is a Welch Allyn Premium Diagnostic set.
7. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. The prize is subject to availability, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified by email, post or phone by 5 January 2018. To be confirmed as the winner, the selected entrant must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant and supervisor grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. This extends to the supervisor in the selfie. By entering this competition, entrants confirm that they have obtained permission from the supervisor pictured with them, and that their supervisor has read and understands the terms and conditions of this competition. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
11. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
12. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by entrants as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
15. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is General Practice Registrars Australia, Level 1, 517 Flinders Lane, Melbourne.