Results of the GPRA Board election
We’re pleased to announce that Dr Sama Balasubramanian has been elected to the GPRA Board. Read more…
Notice of GPRA Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2017
Our AGM will be held 22 October 2017 at 12pm, at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park. View the agenda, how to attend and proxy form here.
GPRMEN Seeking A New Chair
General Practice Registrar Medical Educator Network (GPRMEN) was formed by registrars with a passion to teach but who found limited support and opportunity to do so within the current Australian training program for GPs. Read more…
Free GPRA webinar
During this free webinar we will discuss everything you need to know about navigating the National Terms and Conditions for the Employment of Registrars (NTCER). Read more…
RMA17 — register today!
Tickets are selling fast for RMA17. With key sessions on mental health, assessment and Fellowship Q&As for registrars, you won’t want to miss this major medical industry conference. Read more…
Don’t miss out — GP17!
Don’t miss out on RACGP’s GP17 conference, Sydney, 26—28 October 2017. Book your tickets today! Find out more…
- 02 October 2017 | GPRA Supports Equality
- 28 February 2017 | GPRA Welcomes New CEO and Plans a Positive Direction for the Future
- 07 March 2017 | Consultation with members to ensure a bright future for GPRA
- 20 March 2017 | Cornerstone address by Professor Michael Kidd at the GPRA National Strategy Summit
- 22 March 2017 | Foundation address by Professor Simon Willcock at the GPRA National Strategy Summit
- 24 March 2017 | Last chance! Register now for GPRA’s National Strategy Summit – Planning for the Future of General Practice
- 04 April 2017 | GPRA Summit Success