The latest on issues that matter to GP registrars and general practice.
GPRA named finalists in Turnaround of the Year Award
GPRA is pleased to have been named a finalist in the Associations Forum's Association Turnaround of the Year Award™ 2018.
"...GPRA notes with concern that technical issues with the AKT and KPF exams have caused distress for a number of registrars..." Read more...
While most GP training practices are fair; unfortunately, 28% of practices force registrars to wait for three months to receive their Medicare billings. Read more...
GPRA, in consultation with its members, recently released their position statement on quality community-based training positions for vocational training in the speciality of general practice in Australia. Read more...
GPRA CEO said that, although it is receiving no new funds, the continuing commitment in the Budget to supporting national health is a critical cornerstone. Read more...
GPRA President Dr Melanie Smith today announced that results from recent national research quantify the major causes of stress for those embarking on a career in general practice. Read more...
GPRA CEO meets with Michael Sukkar MP
GPRA CEO Meets with Ken Wyatt, MP
For media enquiries and to subscribe to our media release list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 17 Jul 2018 | GPRA will support GP registrars affected by RACGP exam technical issues
- 05 Jul 2018 | GP registrar dissatisfaction with employment conditions
- 29 Jun 2018 | GP Registrars need to learn as well as earn
- 31 May 2018 | Most GP Training Practices Are Fair and Reasonable
- 24 May 2018 | Stressed Registrars, Where to Next?
- 10 May 2018 | Budget: Great Preventive Health Initiatives
- 10 May 2018 | Budget: Supporting Health Peak and Advisory Bodies is Important
- 09 May 2018 | Key problems during general practice training
- 09 May 2018 |Budget is a move in the right direction
- 27 Oct 2017 | Registrars demand input into changes to GP training
- 02 Oct 2017 | GPRA Supports Equality
- 28 Feb 2017 | GPRA Welcomes New CEO and Plans a Positive Direction for the Future
- 07 Mar 2017 | Consultation with members to ensure a bright future for GPRA
- 20 Mar 2017 | Cornerstone address by Professor Michael Kidd at the GPRA National Strategy Summit
- 22 Mar 2017 | Foundation address by Professor Simon Willcock at the GPRA National Strategy Summit
- 24 Mar 2017 | Last chance! Register now for GPRA’s National Strategy Summit
- 04 Apr 2017 | GPRA Summit Success