The latest on issues that matter to GP registrars and general practice.
While most GP training practices are fair; unfortunately, 28% of practices force registrars to wait for three months to receive their Medicare billings. Read more...
GPRA, in consultation with its members, recently released their position statement on quality community-based training positions for vocational training in the speciality of general practice in Australia. Read more...
GPRA CEO said that, although it is receiving no new funds, the continuing commitment in the Budget to supporting national health is a critical cornerstone. Read more...
GPRA President Dr Melanie Smith today announced that results from recent national research quantify the major causes of stress for those embarking on a career in general practice. Read more...
GPRA CEO meets with Michael Sukkar MP
GPRA CEO Meets with Ken Wyatt, MP
For media enquiries and to subscribe to our media release list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31 May 2018 | Most GP Training Practices Are Fair and Reasonable
- 24 May 2018 | Stressed Registrars, Where to Next?
- 10 May 2018 | Budget: Great Preventive Health Initiatives
- 10 May 2018 | Budget: Supporting Health Peak and Advisory Bodies is Important
- 09 May 2018 | Key problems during general practice training
- 09 May 2018 |Budget is a move in the right direction
- 27 October 2017 | Registrars demand input into changes to GP training
- 02 October 2017 | GPRA Supports Equality
- 28 February 2017 | GPRA Welcomes New CEO and Plans a Positive Direction for the Future
- 07 March 2017 | Consultation with members to ensure a bright future for GPRA
- 20 March 2017 | Cornerstone address by Professor Michael Kidd at the GPRA National Strategy Summit
- 22 March 2017 | Foundation address by Professor Simon Willcock at the GPRA National Strategy Summit
- 24 March 2017 | Last chance! Register now for GPRA’s National Strategy Summit
- 04 April 2017 | GPRA Summit Success