GP Registrars – Design Your Own Practice At Tamborine Mountain Medical
What are your needs?
- I don’t want to be bored. TMMP is an established practice of almost 50 years, now in new premises, providing cradle to grave care and opportunities to learn new skills e.g., skin surgery, IUD insertions, iron infusions.
- I have expenses, I need to earn enough money. TMMP is a very busy practice with all doctors booked out daily + incentives for new doctors + we will pay your exam fees.
- I don’t want to be pressured to see too many patients or work too many hours. Set your own start and finish times, breaks and number of patients per hour as well as the number of days you work.
- I still have a lot to learn. TMMP has been a teaching practice for many years with GPs passionate about teaching registrars and supporting your growth as a GP.
- I want to work with a good team. At TMMP you will find yourself in a relaxed fun culture and supportive collegial environment with staff keen to make your life easier with everything from experienced capable nurses, well-stocked rooms and morning tea and Friday afternoon chocolates delivered to you to sustain your day.
Tamborine Mountain Medical Practice is owned by local doctors. The practice has been in existence since the 1970s. We espouse a family-friendly, flexible workplace with a fun, collegial atmosphere where we share learning and clinical opinions.
Contact us for a chat, and to find out more.