SEARCHING FOR VR GP WITH GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR FOR SMALL, FRIENDLY, GP RUN PRACTICE
UP TO $40K INCENTIVE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
- The right candidate will have a fantastic sense of humour and the ability to work under the sometimes hectic environment that is general practice
- Experience as a VR GP – with no restrictions – FRACGP/ACRRM
- Caring and friendly disposition
- Ability to enjoy your work and your patients.
- Opportunity to join a busy small general family practice in DPA, that’s been servicing the community for 27 years.
- Great mix of patient demographics
- Mixed billings – bulk billing offered to patients under 16 years of age and pensioners
- Nursing support
- Onsite pathology and psychology
- Delicious morning teas provided daily
- Close to public transport
- Onsite parking
- 65% gross earnings and guaranteed wage for 6 months.
We are a small doctor-owned practice at Ourimbah. We have a friendly, supportive and positive atmosphere and are looking for a new person who will fit in with our team. Our patients are loyal and love our friendly environment and staff. We are close to public transport – only a short train trip from Hornsby – and we have a bus stop and train station right outside our door! We also offer onsite parking.
If you feel you meet the criteria above and desire a long term role with a wonderful team please apply!