Key Health is a progressive and modern ground-floor GP clinic in Sydney CBD looking for GPs to join our clinic and be part of our team environment. Clinicians are very well supported with full-time practice nurse, practice manager, support staff and pathology on site.
There is also opportunities for in-house training in cosmetic medicine and occupational health for the right candidates. Those considering 6 month locums have an option to develop and extend their stay within the heart of the Sydney CBD for 2 years by rotating amongst our 4 associated centres.
Progressive and modern ground floor GP clinic in the Sydney CBD, located directly opposite Museum station. Key Health is a modern practice looking for PT or FT GPs to grow and be part of a team environment. Very well supported with opportunities for in-house training in cosmetic medicine and occupational health for the right candidates. Those considering 6 month locums have an option to develop and extend their stay within the heart of the Sydney CBD for 2 years by rotating amongst our 4 associated centres.
At Key Health, we are committed to providing a supported, professional, and friendly environment that offers you satisfaction and flexibility. We aim to provide our patients with comprehensive person-centred care and seek to build continuing patient-doctor relationships by focusing on what patients need, value, and desire for their health.
We have a full time practice nurse, practice manager and support staff on site during all opening hours to help support our practitioners in delivering quality healthcare to all our patients.
What we can offer you:
- Fully owned by GPs on-site who aim to provide a supportive and friendly team environment
- Full time Registered Nurse and On-Site Pathology Support
- A range of in-house specialists and allied health providers present
- In-house cosmetics clinic and occupational health physician
- Easy access opposite train station, bus stop nearby. Parking provided if required.
- Best Practice Software with full HotDoc integration
- Set your own flexible schedule as a full time, part time or 6 month locum
- Mixed Billing Practice.
Other benefits that you didn’t know you needed:
- Ergonomic sit/stand up desks available
- Consult rooms with windows that allow for natural light
- Great IT system to link up remotely including to the treatment room
- Superb 4 tray printers
- Training opportunities in cosmetics and occupational health for the right candidates
- Ability to develop your own subspecialty
- Competitive Remuneration
- Online bookings, smart check-in and patient triage to save doctors time
- Pharmacy located close to the practice
- Amazing lifestyle and dining options in the heart of the city.
As the city comes back to life, this is a great opportunity for the right GP to look to the CBD for a great working/lifestyle balance with an interesting mix of clientele.
Interested? To get a feel for our clinic we are also offering potential candidates a COMPLIMENTARY facial at our on-site Cosmetic Clinic if desired.