Medical Officer for Insurer.
Large Financial Services Organisation.
- $190k inclusive of superannuation.
- Potential 10% bonus structure.
Reason: Developing an in-house medical team and increased capability.
Location: North Sydney office (candidate must be Sydney-based)
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Permanent, full-time contract. 5 days per week.
- First-class mentorship and leadership from an exceptional CMO.
- Provide expert medical opinion to support underwriting risk assessment.
- Imparting medical knowledge and uplifting the medical skills of the various teams
- Assessing individual underwriting cases, claims cases, and product development
- Analyse the claims assessment process and optimise the claims triaging process
- Identify training needs and run training programmes to upskill in-house staff
- Support the development and insight provision of health data.
- Superb communication skills
- Experience, training & skills in mental health desirable
- Practical skills & knowledge of insurance industry or financial services welcomed
- Preferably PGY5 with a background in General Practice / Psychiatry / Mental Health
- Experience in designing and delivering medical training programs and education is a bonus.