General Practitioners Wanted
A variety of opportunities are available for highly skilled and experienced General Practitioners to join our team which is dedicated to women’s health.
Your role will primarily be receiving new patients or those patients who have been referred to us by other GPs for specialised women’s health care.
You can tailor your practice and patient base both clinically and in relation to billings, whilst becoming known in the community for clinical excellence.
You will be a Vocationally Registered General Practitioner with: Unrestricted AHPRA registration RACGP or ACCRM Fellowship
Her Medical is an exclusive and boutique brand new, beautiful, state-of-the-art medical centre that is tailored to meet the needs of women as they transition throughout their various life stages. We are a privately owned NON-CORPORATE practice, led by an Australian and locally trained female general practitioner. Comprehensive health care for women is delivered with the inclusion of Allied health and relevant medical specialists within the centre, as well as an onsite pathology.
Details to note
- As a private billing practice – you’ll earn 75% of billings till the end of the financial year
- Full reception and administration support
- Access to the team of experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated nursing staff
- Oversized practice rooms filled with natural light, individually controlled temperature settings (aircon and heating systems).
- The practice will provide ongoing marketing using various platforms to ensure rapid growth and expansion of the patient base
- Undercover parking onsite
- The flexibility to work your own hours, excellent location close to schools, public transport, cafes and retail.