We are looking for GP’s, GP Trainees and GP Registrars to join our clinic in Morayfield, South-East Queensland, Australia. Our Morayfield clinic lies halfway between the bright lights of Brisbane City and the gorgeous scenes of the Sunshine Coast. Live in the city, by the beach, or in between, the choice is up to you!
District Priority Area (DPA) status
Salary $300K plus p.a.
Located a short drive from Brisbane’s CBD and the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
About the practice:
- Fully integrated, state-of-the-art facility
- Commonwealth approved COVID-19 Respiratory and Vaccination Clinic
- General Medicine (Womens, Mens and Family Health)
- Onsite Radiologist – 5 days a week
- Laboratory within the onsite pathology
- Research based medicine, including clinical trials centre
- Brain Treatment Centre (neuromodulation)
- Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Clinics
- Sports and Musculoskeletal Medicine, Chronic Disease Management, Oncology, Renal, Orthopaedics, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Urology, Gynaecology, Paediatrics and Chiropractic Services
- Allied Health Services
- On-site child-care facility for everyone
- On-site pharmacy
- Mental Health Services, including clinical psychologists, relationship, and addiction support
- Barista-style cafe for patients and staff to enjoy a coffee
- Close to public transport
- Dedicated, secure onsite parking.
Why choose Health Hub Doctors Morayfield:
- Guaranteed full books – current patient database 192,000 increasing by 350-500 new patients weekly
- Choice of billings – Bulk-Bill, Mixed-Bill, or Private-Bill
- Professional development opportunities – research projects, weekly education sessions and doctor-to-doctor knowledge sharing and support
- Service Fee benefits – access to Best Practice Software, experienced reception and nursing team, fully stocked consult room – state of the art equipment and support from our marketing and finance teams
- Inclusive, warm, and welcoming culture
- Emphasis on work life balance
- Social events – team bonding outings and birthday celebrations.