Health Hub Doctors Morayfield (HHDM) is growing by 350-500 new patients every week. Our patient demand is stronger than ever as we continue to focus on high quality, integrated, patient-centred care.
Currently, we need are in need of more medical practitioners to join our friendly team where you can enjoy a better work/life balance. Career opportunities are endless, as due to our facility size and capacity, we are able to cater for your area of interest(s). This includes, but is not limited to: medtech, teaching, research, speciality medicine and/or training opportunities.
Located on Brisbane’s Northside and only 30-40 mins from the Sunshine Coast, the area has expanded with new developments and continues to grow in population. HHDM is proudly owned by a GP who is still practising. Specifically, with an interest in medical technology and artificial intelligence which supports patient-centred care.
HHDM is a fully integrated, state-of-the-art facility which provides the following services:
- Minor Accident & Illness centre (urgent care)
- General Medicine (Womens, Mens and Family Health)
- Covid 19 Vaccination and Respiratory Clinics
- Onsite Radiologist – 5 days a week
- Laboratory within the onsite pathology
- Research-based medicine, including clinical trials centre
- Brain Treatment Centre (neuromodulation)
- Skin Cancer and Cosmetic Clinics
- Sports and Musculoskeletal Medicine, Chronic Disease Management, Oncology, Renal, Orthopaedics, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Urology, Gynaecology, Paediatrics and Chiropractic Services
- Respiratory Centre and Immunisations
- Allied Health Services
- On-site child-care facility for everyone
- On-site pharmacy
- Mental Health Services, including clinical psychologists, relationship and addiction support
- Barista style cafe for patients and staff to enjoy a coffee
- Close to public transport
- Dedicated, secure onsite parking.
Benefits to working with us
- Flexible days and hours available
- Immediate or delayed start dates available
- Full-time administration and nursing support
- Consistent, well established patient base
- Internal training and education support in your area of interest
- Part of an interdisciplinary team of staff and services, including nurse practitioners
- Modern management software (Best Practice), smart medical devices and innovative clinic design and approaches to patient-centred care
- Corporate support, such as marketing and finance.
We are looking for General Practitioners (GPs) who possess:
- VR – Vocational Registered (FRACGP, FACRRM or equivalent)
- APHRA Registration
- Strong team ethic and desire to work as part of a larger multidisciplinary team
- Focus on high quality, patient-centred care
- Knowledge of a broad range of illnesses and diagnoses.