We are an organisation that truly values its people and is committed to improving employee knowledge, skills and experience. We offer a stable, safe and supportive work environment with a large, multi-disciplinary team including doctors, nurses, health workers, interpreters, mental health workers and a business support team.
Gateway Health’s vision of People living well is delivered through a patient-centred, ethics driven team who have a passion for comprehensive and long-term care for our community. This includes a commitment to training doctors, nurses and staff to anticipate community needs.
About the role
We’re hiring several General Practitioners to join our growing Medical Practices in North East Victoria (Wangaratta and Wodonga).
In this role, you will have the opportunity to deliver a wide range of General Practitioner (GP) services, or be part of our specialised clinics (Sexual and Reproductive Health and Multicultural/Refugee Clinic), depending on your qualifications and interests.
Why should you join Gateway Health?
We offer you:
- a culture that promotes quality of service and community support
- no after-hours or on-call work
- a supportive team and training environment
- a teaching clinic so you can undertake your GP registrar with us
- the opportunity to contribute to services supporting multicultural and refugee health, sexual health including HIV clinics, the gender service, chronic disease management, and more
- experienced and passionate supervisors.
If this sounds like the job for you, come and join our award-winning practice!
For more information, please call Joanne Zamperoni or Dr Olivia Stuart for a confidential discussion.