Bannockburn Surgery provides the community of Bannockburn with a wide variety of trusted medical services ranging from general GP and preventative care to minor surgical procedures.
There is opportunity for you to take on a well-established patient base. Our patient demographic is varied, and you may also have the opportunity to care for patients at the local aged care facility.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- MBBS or equivalent
- RACGP and/or ACCRM fellowship preferred
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- Previous experience in general practice preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills essential
About the practice:
Bannockburn Surgery is a private billing practice, with a strong focus on patient-centered care. We are a dynamic, family-friendly general practice located in Bannockburn Victoria. You will be working with a cohesive, upbeat and dedicated team of established GPs, GP Registrars and supported by a full-time nursing, administration team and Practice Manager.
Consulting hours are Monday 8:30AM-7:00PM, Tuesday- Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM and Saturdays 10:00AM-12:00PM.
We are an AGPAL accredited practice with excellent mentoring/supervision available.
- We are an RA2 – Inner Regional practice.
- Located 25 minutes from Geelong CBD or 1 hour to Melbourne.
- Plenty of local wine and produce, established walking and ride trails to explore throughout the region.
- Quality local schools and childcare with further options in Geelong. Our practice is focused on supporting a true work-life balance.