Clinic: Waverley Police Road Medical Centre
Seeking: VR GP
Location: Noble Park North, Vic
We are looking for a full or part-time VR GP, or GP Registrar completing their FRACGP clinical training and/or attaining Fellowship in a few months to join our long-standing established multi-cultural, warm and friendly doctor-owned clinic with 7 VR GPs in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs.
The ideal candidate is a mature, committed doctor who will take on a holistic approach to the care of their patients encompassing the physical, social, psychological and spiritual needs of their patients.
The candidate will be helping to cover for the co-principal of the clinic, who will be taking 12 months leave, with a view of returning to practice with reduced hours. The co-principal has been at this practice for 19 years, with many patients visiting since 1995. The period of commitment can be reduced to six months for the suitable candidate if negotiated. This role offers flexible hours and mentoring from co-principal.
About our practice:
- The Best Practice software
- AGPAL accredited since 2001
- strong focus on quality family medicine with well-established patient base since 1981 spanning 4 generations
- GP colleagues practising antenatal care
- WorkCover pts optional
- RN, allied health and pathology services onsite
- Well-Net program scheduled to commence in the next few months
- clinic secure with external surveillance cameras/gated fence around.
Conveniently located opposite Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre with many shops, eateries and pharmacies in Mulgrave. Easy commute via Princes Hwy, South Eastern Freeway or Eastlink.
All applications welcome, including inter-state applications. If you have questions, please call Practice Manager, Clara Lim on (03) 9795 0468 or forward your CV to email@example.com