Queensland SmartClinics Locations
Seeking: VR GP or GP Registrar
Full-time OR part-time options
We asked some of our GPs ‘what makes working at SmartClinics so good?’
- Full patient base with that family practice feel.
- No lock-In contracts, I practice my way!
- Competitive rates.
- Beautiful clinics!
- Flexibility: part-time, full-time and locum opportunities.
- 24/7 IT support.
- On-site admin, nursing, allied health supported by a National Support Office.
- Marketing and Internal Referrals – focus on my special interests.
- Partnerships – own a share in the clinic you work in.
- Growth Options as we continue to grow.
About the position and our practice
SmartClinics is committed to helping their General Practitioners bring innovative service delivery by providing them with cutting edge, world-first facilities throughout their network of family medical centres. Our clinics are modern, purpose-built, and provide supportive places to work through ongoing mentoring from like-minded colleagues.
Most clinics will offer walk-in services, same-day appointments, GP emergency rooms, operating theatres, affordable skin cancer assessments and treatments. Our aim is to always be able to provide free vaccinations for all children as well as after-hours services. Additionally, some clinics can offer specialised services such as scalpel free vasectomy, scarless mole removal and metabolic testing for example
Apply or learn more
Contact us today