Online telehealth platform Polln is seeking a pt/ft GP with a passion for natural or alternative therapies to service patients Australia wide.
- Australia Wide - Work Remotely
- Trainees and VR GPs welcome to apply
- Full-time and part-time available
Online telehealth platform Polln is seeking a part-time/full-time GP with a passion for natural or alternative therapies to service patients Australia wide. Polln aims to provide holistic care to a diverse range of patients with any healthcare condition, from the comfort of their own home.
- Flexibility in hours, ability to set your own schedule week to week
- Ability to work from home with remote administrative support provided from Melbourne
- Education and ability to upskill in complementary and alternative medicine
- Access to a range of resource materials and admin team to assist your practice
- Agile and independent team with vast experience and industry knowledge
- Active support and training to become an Authorised Prescriber for a wide range of cannabis-based medicines
- User-friendly platform with focuses on natural therapies including: evidence-based alternative treatments, herbal supplements and nutritional medicine, medicinal cannabis prescribing and holistic health
Requirements for this position include valid AHPRA registration, Professional indemnity insurance and VR preferred though not necessary.
Polln is Australia's first digital healthcare platform dedicated to Natural Alternatives and medicinal cannabis prescribing. Acting as a conduit between patients and healthcare professionals, the platform delivers online consultations, prescriptions and product delivery services directly to patients Australia-wide.
If you are interested in becoming a Polln doctor, or have any further questions about the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or information about yourself.
You may also call us on 1300 1 POLLN (1300 176 556).