One Point Medical
Seeking: VR GP
Location: Prahran, Melbourne, Vic
A rare opportunity for VR GP to be trained in ADHD management and join an award-nominated general medical practice in Melbourne, Victoria.
One Point Medical is one of Australia’s leading medical practices for diagnosing and managing
We are seeking another motivated General Practitioner to join our busy team. The GP should have an interest in mental health and be willing to be trained to diagnose and care for ADHD patients.
Specific paid training will be offered by Dr Christopher Mulroney, the Director of One Point Medical.
The GP would also offer standard general practice consultations i.e. general medicine, skin cancer, chronic disease management, and more.
Doctors must be AHPRA registered and able to work in an RA1 area.
What we offer
- Guaranteed payment for training of $150 per hour or 65% of receipts (whichever is
- Each ADHD consultation is for one hour and invoiced at $350 per patient. Deposits
are taken prior to consultations on booking to ensure guaranteed income.
- Other special interests are supported (skin cancer, general medicine, paediatrics, shared obstetric care, and more) see a full list on our website.
- Modern boutique practice based on a New York theme
- Private billing only
- Supportive and professional team
- Personalised marketing
- Guaranteed patient load from day one
- Contracts offered – 6 to 12 month or permanent with an option
About ADHD: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a lifelong, inherited behavioural condition that includes poor concentration, distractibility and restlessness. It is often associated with other psychiatric co-morbid problems such as depression, anxiety and addictions which have a major impact on quality of life. Having ADHD is not necessarily just a negative thing as it is also commonly associated with personality traits and talents, which we value in our society. People with ADHD are often creative, lateral thinking, high energy, driven individuals, who can hyper-focus and entertain. They are often the leaders or “movers and shakers” who generate and value new ideas, who take risks and who drive us forward in our society.
Learn more or apply today
For more information, or to apply, please email your interest and CV to Ms Nicky Jardine
Please see our website for more information about our clinic.