A Rural GP Super Clinic – Join our practice and experience continued skill development and vocational growth.
- Doctor owned (non-corporate), well established, fully accredited and computerised, modern practice, friendly and supportive team, only practice in town.
- Nursing support, procedures room, and a range of allied services and visiting specialists.
- Broad range of presentations and clientele, special interests encouraged, mixed billings, teaching opportunities.
- VMO allows comprehensive care, and use of emergency skills. Procedural skills of benefit but not required. Small modern hospital with theatre.
- Country lifestyle, affordable real estate, duck home for lunch (you’ll be there in less than 5 minutes!), shared on call.
Check out our town in the BEST issue of Lifestyle Magazine, showcasing rural and regional areas in New South Wales (and look for the article on our principal GP!).
Remuneration is based on a percentage of receipts, varied depending on the type of income.
- On call allowances (but not billing),
- GPRIP (MMM-5),
- Rural procedural grants ($6,000/day available in emergency),
- Hospital grants for procedural skills.
Two positions available, one replacing retired long term GP.
Annual leave expected: 6 weeks.
Daily flight services to and from Sydney. Accessible to three regional centres – Wagga, 100km, Griffith, 85km (via Leeton, 30km) and Albury, 190km. Drivetime 3.5 hours to Canberra, 3.5-5 hours to the snow, the beach, and to Melbourne, 5.5 hours to Sydney, 8.5 hours to Adelaide.
Please contact Liz Romeo on 0427 267 590,
or Leanne Robinson our Practice Manager on 6958 1099,
or email email@example.com.