Exciting GP Partnership Opportunity in South East Melbourne
Partnership opportunity available for a GP looking to set up a brand new medical centre in a prime location in South East Melbourne. Ideal for an enthusiastic, newly fellowed GP. Low risk ownership with minimal investment required ($20k for 20% ownership). Money back guarantee if you wish to exit. Partner with reputable, long standing GPs in the area and with Myhealth who are experienced medical centre operators with over 75 successful centres nationally.
This is a unique opportunity to become a practice owner while having the financial security of partnering with an experienced operator such like Myhealth.
Myhealth's unique, proactive health management and partnership philosophy is designed ‘by doctors for doctors’ and is focused on supporting doctors to provide the highest quality patient care. We are dedicated to creating the best working environment for doctors, from purpose-built state-of-the-art facilities, training and career path development and leading technology practice management
The Benefits of joining Myhealth are;
- Gain autonomy: As a practice owner, you help us shape your business whilst retaining your
- Turnkey solution: let Myhealth focus on finances, HR, IT and other support functions, so you
can focus on building a high quality medical practice
- Ready-made patient base: Myhealth’s national presence will give you access to premium,
high foot traffic locations which attract patients and benefit from Myhealth’s investment in
its national brand and local marketing support
- Build wealth: Earn from your personal gross billings as well as enjoy a 20%
ownership of your clinic, which will entitle you to dividends and capital appreciation from
the growth in your clinic’s value
- Become part of building Australia’s leading primary care provider, led by doctors for
As mentioned, this is a low-risk unique opportunity. For more information please call Dr Cora Wong on 0402 455 664 or Kasha on 0478 262 500.
For more information on Myhealth please visit our website www.myhealth.net.au