GENERAL PRACTITIONER: MERIMBULA NSW
New Fellow or Experienced GP
Full time or Part time GP position available at the seaside resort town of Merimbula on the pristine south coast of NSW.
Fully accredited, computerised, non-corporate ethical private billing practice established 30 years.
About our clinic:
- Popular location with a great balance of lifestyle, professional satisfaction and income.
- Great local private and public schools.
- Day trips to ski fields possible while living on the coast.
- Daily 1hr flights to Sydney and Melbourne. Short drive to Canberra
- Applicants must hold FACRRM, FRACGP or equivalent (VR).
- Government Relocation grants may be applicable.
- 3 full time and 2 part time GPs (enable good cover for holiday, study leave etc).
- Postgraduate (ACCRM & RACGP) and undergraduate (ANU) teaching practice. Further training, upskilling, development of special interests and teaching encouraged. Existing special interest services include on-site skin/cosmetic clinic, women’s health and teen clinic.
- Regular local training meetings to assist in CPD points and education
- Practice located in town within a short walk to Pharmacies, Merimbula lake, beaches, coffee shops and restaurants
- On-site Pathology, Radiology (includes X rays, USS, Doppler, DEXA and CT scanning).
- On-site Audiology, allied health and visiting specialists.
- Professional admin staff support trained with Medicare billing, compliance to assist the experienced and recently qualified GP
- General nurse cover includes triage, ECG, spirometry, minor fracture plastering, wound suture and all immunisations including travel vaccinations.
- Dedicated chronic disease nurse to assist in identifying patients with chronic diseases and preparation of care plans, health assessments, asthma management, etc
- Nurses trained in women’s health services which include breast exams, pap smears and contraception advice
- New base hospital (South East Regional) 20 min away with 24 hr Emergency service. On-site and visiting specialist support
- Many local outdoor activities, great restaurants and local entertainment. A safe environment to bring up kids or for those wanting a sea change.