Kyabram Regional Clinic
Seeking: VR GP or GP registrar, PT/FT
Location: Kyabram, Vic
GENERAL PRACTIONER/ MIXED BILLING/ PRIVATE PRACTICE
Location: Kyabram, North Central Victoria, DPA (MMM 4)
Kyabram Regional Clinic is seeking a suitably qualified General Practitioner to join our highly motivated, innovative Practice.
About the Practice
Kyabram Regional Clinic is a well-established AGPAL accredited Family Medical Practice that also specialises in Skin Cancer Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
KRC have who have been proudly servicing the community of Kyabram and surrounding suburbs for over 30 years.
During this time, we have established a strong client base and collaborative relationships with local hospitals, nursing homes, allied health professionals and specialists within the region.
Kyabram Regional Clinic is a highly respected teaching Practice, hosting Registrars, Medical Interns and Students on a rotating basis.
Our Practice consists of a mix of both male and female General Practitioners with decades of experience and a vast range of special interests including, but not limited to: Men and Women’s health, acute medicine, sports medicine, obesity medicine, Mental health, chronic disease management, geriatrics, and provides anesthetic and surgical services to the local hospital, as well as having a major interest in skin cancer medicine and surgery.
About the Location
- Great Shopping strip
- A wide array of eateries
- Numerous sporting activities
- Churches for all Diocese
- Great community support for all needs
- Access to Private and Public Schools
- Vast Variety of weekend and holidays activities in the local area
- Less than 2.5 hrs drive from Melbourne
- Located in a popular tourist area between Echuca and Shepparton
Benefits and Perks
- Billing of 500k+ is achievable.
- 65/35 Ratio of billings.
- Mixed Billing Clinic.
- Full-time nursing and admin support.
- Excellent IT and software integrated into the clinic.
- Scope to develop your own specialist skills and opportunities to share with your colleagues.
- Supportive working environment.
- GP Proceduralists and GP Anaesthetists are given priority on the hospital theatre schedule.
- MBBS and previous experience in a practice setting
- General Registration or Vocational Registration (FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP or equivalent)
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Current Work Cover Insurance
- Current ABN
Contact us or learn more
To find out more about this amazing opportunity or for a confidential discussion, please contact Marie Griffiths, Practice Manager via email email@example.com or by phoning the clinic on 03 5852 1888.
You can also learn more about us here: www.kyabramregionalclinic.com