Have you ever thought that things could be done better in general practice? So have we! Opportunities are now available to join our Croydon practice (as a contractor) or submit an EOI to become a future Practice Partner!
HealthMint is loved by patients and practitioners for trailblazing the ‘Patient Experience’ model of care by creating warm, inclusive and positive patient experiences at our pilot clinic in Cranbourne.
We are looking for recent fellows who are similar to ourselves - who love the idea of changing the old school healthcare system. If you want to get ahead with the support of a proven healthcare model, want to invest in your own practice and want to save thousands of hours in setting up a practice then this is a great opportunity to join us as we open a network of GP owned clinics around Australia.
Do you like the sound of joining a healthcare movement that in 5.5 short years has attracted thousands of patients and positive national media attention?
Do you like the idea of creating a warm, inclusive and positive patient experience by:
- Practising slow medicine with an emphasis on preventative healthcare
- Consulting in rooms with tons of natural light
- Removing clunky consulting room desks and implementing tech-savvy mobile devices so you can sit facing your patients
- Removing the reception desk and instead of having a mobile healthcare concierge
Then you have to check out HealthMint!
Who are we?
Our names are Paul and Chantelle. We are a husband and wife team, and over the last few years, we have invested our blood, sweat and tears into pioneering the ‘Patient Experience’ model of care, resulting in thriving private practices in Cranbourne and Croydon amongst bulk-billing clinics.
Why do patients love us?
They tell us that they feel more relaxed when they walk in, that they feel better just being in our space, and that our team provides the best experience they've ever had in healthcare.
Why do practitioners love us?
They feel calm and in control knowing they can focus on patients because everything else is taken care of.
- Reduce the pressure - Focus on your patients, enjoying slow medicine and working closely with your team following our step by step processes. Get off the treadmill of churn and burn medicine!
- Focus on activating patients to engage in their own care - recent SmartVax data shows our patient base is 10-20% more actively involved in their care than the national average
- Earn well and have patients that value you – As a contractor, you enjoy the benefit of attracting patients willing to pay a private rate. As a practice partner, you enjoy a share in the profits of the practice you have bought into - and get the benefit of joining a team of like-minded owner doctors!
- Be supported - Instead of going it alone through the often-daunting aspects of starting up and managing your own clinic, requiring thousands of hours of work, benefit from our experience and support! Enjoy the benefit of our brand and marketing platforms, and well systematised business processes.
- Enjoy the experience - There's really so much to enjoy with what we do. Enjoy being part of a team that absolutely loves what we are creating. Enjoy being part of a brand new, ready to go practice with a design that's already attracted national media attention. Enjoy working in a place where people love coming to work and where patients literally rave about our model every day!
If you’re a GP with heaps of passion who wants to be part of this movement (especially if you have an interest in business), we invite you to join as we grow into a network of private billing, GP owned practices. We are looking to grow a strong group of GPs with a spark in their eye, and a passion for rolling up their sleeves and doing things a bit differently (ok, a lot differently).
There are now opportunities to join as us a contractor in Croydon or to submit an EOI for joining as a Practice Partner at a future location.
If you want to be part of this amazing journey we would love to hear from you! Contact Paul and Chantelle at firstname.lastname@example.org