We are looking for an enthusiastic GP or GP Registrar to join our new clinic.
Beautiphi Medical & Cosmetics provides a wide range of health care services. It incorporates Medical, Cosmetics and a vast range of Allied health professionals that provide world class medical and allied health services in the primary setting.
1 Full-time GP, 2 Physiotherapists, 1 Diabetic Educator and a QML pathology centre.
3 fully equipped consulting rooms & 1 treatment room.
Bulk Billing Practice.
ABOUT THE CLINIC:
- Our holistic service addresses all bases of the general well-being and health of a patient, with the methodological approach of the 'physio-psycho-social' model. We are located in Darra, located about 14 kilometres southwest of Brisbane CBD.
- We are a brand-new clinic that has been running for 1 year now.
- Darra is a very busy and growing area and Dr. Walid Al-Bermani, the owner and Principal GP of the clinic sees on average 45-50 patients per day.
- The clinic is growing with many new patients registering every day.
- Successful applicants will be able to build up their patient base very quickly.
- Women's, Men's & Kid's Health
- Childhood & Travel Vaccinations
- Minor Surgeries & Procedures
- Wound Care
- Health Assessments
- Nutritional Advice
- Antenatal Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Work-cover Assessments & Claims
- Pre-Employment & Insurance Medical Assessments
- Skin Checks
- Mental Health
- Family Planning
- Contraceptive Advice & Procedures
- Skin Care
- Cosmetic Procedures & Treatments
Dr. Walid Al-Bermani is a supervisor for GPTQ and can take 2nd year GP registars. Please contact Dr Walid for more information.
- Must have Full AHPRA Registration as a Medical Practitioner (Specialist Registration)
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP), College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Appropriate qualifications and experience
- Must not be restricted by the DWS
- GP's with special interests are encouraged to apply
- Must be willing to work weekends
- Patient, self-motivated and adaptable to the needs of each client
- Great at understanding people with a confident and warm demeanour
- Have good computer skills – we are an all-electronic practice
- Passionate about living and promoting a healthy active lifestyle
- Current public liability and indemnity Insurance
- ABN as a sole trader
- Up to date first aid training
- Eligible to live and work in Australia
- Australian Drivers Licence
- To qualify for this position you must hold qualifications recognised to practice medicine in Australia.
- Candidates not meeting this requirement will not be considered for this position.
- Positions are being offered on a full-time or part-time basis.
- This state of the art practice is open 7 days a week, with 1 Full-Time GP, 2 Physiotherapists, 1 Diabetic Educator and a QML pathology collection centre.
- The practice has a large, modern very clean and pleasing waiting room, brand new state of the art equipment in every room, 3 fully equipped consulting rooms & 1 treatment room.
- There is also onsite parking, a Pharmacy next door & local shops and stores.
- Best Practice Software.
- Bulk Billing Practice.
- Paper-less clinic.
We are seeking a passionate GPor GP Registrar to join this practice on a full or part-time basis, with weekend work available on a rotating roster. If you think you are ready to join our welcoming friendly team then apply now providing your cover letter and resume.
YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE CLINIC AT
If you're interested please contact
Dr. Walid Al-Bermani - 0432 970 167
Director, Owner and Principal GP