Indigenous General Practice Registrars Network (IGPRN) is a network for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander GP registrars to provide professional and cultural support to one another.
Each year, IGPRN run two national workshops. Learn more about IGPRN here.
The next workshop is scheduled to run 20 to 23 September 2019 in Brisbane.
All indigenous GP registrars in Australia are invited to attend
Indigenous Fellows are welcome to join and provide support, mentorship and, where applicable, present at the workshops. Email email@example.com for more information or to register your interest.
At the workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- participate in exam preparation, including practice exams in exam conditions
- connect peer-to-peer with other indigenous GP registrars
- be mentored by indigenous Fellows
- undertake professional development
- undertake medical education
- complete accredited courses (for example, advanced life support)
- network with peers, Fellows and practices
- attend social events.