Prepare for your written exams with GPRA
Prepare for ACRRM and RACGP written exams
GPRA are hosting an event discussing what you need to know about your upcoming written exams. You will hear from a Clinical Educator and RACGP examiner and a recent successful ACRRM candidate, and have the chance to ask our expert panel any questions.
During this event we will:
- discuss what to learn on the AKT and KFP, and MCQ
- share tips and hints
- present sample questions
- highlight important resources.
All in-person attendees will receive a FREE GPRA Exam Book (RRP $60) on the night!
- When? Wednesday 12 June, 2019
- Time? 6pm for a 6.30pm start, finishing 9pm
In-person: $40 (GP Exam Book, light dinner and refreshments included,)
Live stream: $30
- Where? General Practice Training Queensland (GPTQ), Unit 1/32 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD
This event is supported by...