GPRA RLO of the Year Award 2022
General Practice Registrars Australia is seeking nominations for its inaugural Registrar Liaison Officer of the Year Award 2022.
To be eligible for this award the nominee must have worked as a Registrar Liaison Officer (RLO) in the year prior to the close of nominations (November 11, 2022).
Who can nominate an RLO?
GPs in Training, RLOs, Supervisors and other GPs involved in supervision, Medical Educators, Practice Managers & Staff, and RTO/College staff can nominate a Registrar Liaison Officer for the award.
Nominators must have been active in training in the year prior to the close of nominations (November 11, 2022). Self-nominations are allowed.
RLO nominees will be judged on their:
- understanding of the issues faced by General Practitioners in Training (GPiT) including terms and conditions of employment, training requirements and maintaining productive supervisor & practice relationships
- contribution to fostering a supportive GPiT community & demonstrating leadership amongst peers
- demonstrated commitment to their role and ability to achieve positive outcomes for GPiT.
- A judging panel comprising 2 GPRA board members and 1 staff member
- Panellists will rate the 3 judging criteria on a 5-point scale
- The winner will be the registrar with the highest total score