NTCER Review Working Group
REGISTER YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
GPRA recently announced that we are working with GPSA to review the NTCER this year.
GPRA will establish a working group to assist with this review. The group, chaired by GPRA president Dr Antony Bolton will include GPRA members.
We are now seeking expressions of interest from GPRA members who are interested in becoming a member of the NTCER working group.
This is your chance to participate directly in the review, to potentially influence GP training, pay and employment conditions, and to be an advocate for your profession.
To join the working group you must be:
- a member of GPRA
- currently in training or recently Fellowed
- available for up to four meetings (online, approx 1 hour each meeting) this year to assist GPRA representatives during the review of the NTCER.
As a member of the working group you will be required to:
- Understand the on-the-ground application of the NTCER – the benefits, opportunities, barriers and areas of concern according to your experience
- Interpret members’ feedback, including the results from NTCER benchmarking survey and from other forums
- Provide advice about the NTCER of the future
- Provide feedback/advice on what additional areas of concern could be included under the NTCER
- Provide general feedback on training/employment conditions
- Assist with providing feedback during NTCER negotiations as required.
HOW TO REGISTER
To register please submit your name, contact details and outline in less than 200 words why you wish to join the group and how you will contribute to the process.